Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well....This is What I Think!!!

Ok enough of copy and pasting for one morning!!! I just realized how amazing these guys are!!! I mean it isn't easy being in a band and from one interview it sounded as if they were getting alot of critisism!!! I think that these guys are really great and people need to lay off!!! If this is what they believe God wants them to do with there life than I am 100% supportive of that. Some people just are really critical (I know I am at sometimes), but we have to remeber that they are serving God even if their music doesn't mention Christ a whole bunch. Although I do wish it did a little bit more openly! And as for their piercings God does NOT look at the outside, but in the heart (my parents wuld kill me if I had something pierced beside my ears)!! Well, I have to go now!!! Be back ASAP!!!

0 comments: