Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Songs To Check Out:

Here is a list of ALL the Hawk Nelson Songs:

~ Smile It's the End of the World
- The One Thing I Have Left
- The Show
- Bring 'Em Out
- Everything You Ever Wanted
- Something On My Mind
- Is Forever Enough
- Zero
- Nothing Left To Show
- Head On Collision
- Hello
- It's Over
- Fourteen

~ Letters to the President
- California
- Things We Go Through
- Every Little Thing
- From Underneath
- Letters to the President
- Right Here
- Recess
- Take Me
- Someone Else Before
- First Time
- Like a Racecar
- Late Show
- 36 Days
- Long and Lonely Road

~ Hawk Nelson's My Friend
- You Have What I Need
- Friend Like That
- Turn It On
- One Little Miracle
- Let's Dance
- Ancient History
- Somebody Else
- Arms Around Me
- Just Like Me
- Not the Same
- Words We Speak
- I Still Miss You

~ Gloria-EP
- Alleluia
- Gloria
- I Heard the Bells
- Last Christmas

0 comments: