Tuesday, July 29, 2008

on the opposite spectrum...

Dear Fellow Hawk Nelson Lovers,
Sorry for the lack of posting over the weekend, we've been quite busy. Swiss Girl is moving and I was just getting ready for school to start all over again. Anyway, onto happier horizons... 
Hawk Nelson: Well since this blog is about the band Hawk Nelson and I am a writer of it, I was researching a certain thing on a certaing member of this particular band. I was wondering just how old is Jason Dunn, lead singer and pianist? I found out that he was born on December 26, 1982 in Peterborough, Canada. That makes him 25. Which means he is out of college. Where did he go to college? That was not stated in the article in question. But I do need to find this out. I also found out that Jason's favorite Bible verses are Proverbs 4:5-6. His middle name is Kevin. If you didn't know he is a die-hard fan of the Calgary Flames and has a tattoo of their logo on their back. I guess there's something in everyone that's disgusting, perverted, and wrong. Tattoos disgust me!!!! Eww..... I'll try to finish without throwing up completely. Ok, he lives in Minneapolis.


And a funny picture to go with it...! hahahaha


On a sadder note:
The song "Everything That You Ever Wanted" is about a boy whose father left him when he was young. It's  about him working through his pain and finally figuring out that it's not his fault his dad abandoned his family. I found this all out in an interview which you can see HERE.
But wait... there's more. As I read on Daniel says: "Happened to me and my mom. I'll be honest. She left when I was 13 and those were some hard years. And just a couple years ago things worked out. I think that's a good song that a lot of people can relate to even if it's not a father. It can happen in your own life to anyone." I think what he's saying is that his mom left?? I'm not so sure. S.G. what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Doing the Disco,
~The Redheaded Bandit~


0 comments: