Thursday, July 24, 2008

Art and the Band (don't forget Heidi and Skydiving)

Okay, so one thing about me is I love photography so here are so well composed and cooly edited photos of the band.




Playing the guitar

I love the black and white background with one part or the subject being source the only of   color.


Yes!! The band and fashion come together! Hawk Nelson with Supermodel Heidi Klum.   
(what is up with Jason's face?)


           Oh yeah!! Hawk Nelson in concert at Sonshine. Who knew he could jump SO high??



That's Jason Dunn (lead singer) right there parachuting! Hawk Nelson made quite an entrance at Spirit West Coast in 2007. Each band member flew tandem as they flew into the festival that was attended by 20,00 people.


Artistic black and white concert photo of Jason Dunn. I believe this is the calmest photo of him I've ever seen.

And that concludes Artsy Photo Gallery.

thanks for reading!
~redheaded bandit~ 
      ;)))

0 comments: