Thursday, July 24, 2008

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Here is a couple pictures that I found and loved!!! Check them out:

This is Will Graham Billy Graham's grandson on stage w/ HN at his youth gathering!!



I didn't know my dad's cousin could play Kazoo?!?!?! I wonder if he was any good???





I just can't get over how Daniel plays his guitar! He is an amazing player live!! Did you know that "The Show" is his favorite song to play live!!! I can see why too.





You can always count on Jason Dunn to give it all he's got!





Here he is again! He is not only good at singing he is an amazing entertainer!!! BUT don't let him tell jokes on stage!!!




Another great picture of Jason singing!


This picture is really old cause the only two member still in the band are Jason (up close) and Daniel (in the way back)!!! I just thought this pic. was sorta cool!



O My Goodness!!!! He TOTALLY ROCKS IN CONCERT!!! That sums it all up!


Their they all are bowling!! (Another oldie)

0 comments: