Monday, September 1, 2008

FYI

O h my goodness I was just reading this interview with Hawk Nelson from this Wisconson Music place and this is what came up in topic!!! I mean after reading this I realized that our life is so short and we literally could die any monment. With this story I also realized that God is always watching over us even at Waffle House!

You’ve been on the road almost non-stop over the past couple of years. Do any moments stand out over the blur?

JD: Our very first tour we were robbed in Hillsberry, North Carolina. By gunpoint. Literally a week on the road after a show one night, we went to a Waffle House. Two guys came in, and ordered some food. Next thing I know, they pull out these automatic hand-guns. They cleared the cash register, and one of them came up to me and pointed a gun to the side of my head. I could feel the barrel against my temple. I really thought I was going to die! It was so scary, he made me put my wallet on the floor. He took it, and then they just left.

0 comments: