Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear Readers:


Okay i might as well admit, I was the one who applied the radical changes... I just thought the old look had been there for too long. i mean, on my private blog, i change the template, every couple days. sooooo I'm sorry i haven't blogged about you know the best band ever after U2 (sorry, my heart is forever theirs). 

Something that's not really new news, but it's something interesting that i read on the website today. did you know that when composing songs for their latest album "Hawk Nelson is my Friend" the band worked with plenty of people who have helped SO many other great stars.  David Bendeth (elvis presley, red jumpsuit apparatus), Matthew Gerard (high school musical :(, hannah montana), Raine Malda (Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson), and Richard Marx (keith urban)

Well, I've gotta go for now!

Doing the Disco,
~the Redheaded Bandit~

0 comments: