Friday, January 2, 2009

Ok hey yall I did go to Winterfest..... and I meet my HEROS too!!! Yes Jason, Daniel, Jonathan and Justin!!! Well,they aare actually going to read this then.... I just want to thank them for talking to me!

Jason: Thanks sooo very much for signing my arm and taking a pic with me! I wish I could have talked longer with you..... oh well next year!

Daniel: Thanks soooooo much for taking A LOT of time to talk withme anf actually caring taht mean soooo much to me! I dont know if ur really gong to check out this blog, but if you do thanks!!

Jonathan: Thanks for everything you have done!! You ROCK on the guitar and I love your blog!!

Justin: I had a really great time talking to you too! I hope I get to see you again in concert!


Thaks again! Like I said I dont really know if ur going to actually read this! See u soon! And I HOPE ull be there next year at Winterfest 2009-2010

1 comments:

Summer said...

I am going 2 winter jam 2morrow! so excited!