Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Back!!!

YO YO YO!!! It's me your Swissgirl!! Sorry I haven't been posting in a really really long time, but I've been sorta busy:( But now I am back a ready to go! Hawk Nelson has recently started a new seiries of podcast and the two lastest have been dedicated to the late Peter Pancake:( Yes it was very hard for Jason to talk about, but he was able to make it through both of the podcasts and I think he is slowly overcoming his feeling for his beloved friend. They have also started a new capaign called "One Little Miracle" based after their song. They are on it w/ Ronald McDonald House, Tom's Shoes , Hands and Feet Project (started by Mark Stewert former member of Audio Adreniline) and Air1 Radio. They are giving shoes, helping the people devistated by Gustava! Also you can purchase "One Little Miracle" -HN and Amy Grant at iTunes. Also they are on they Revolve tour for the young women out there. They will be traveling to Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Greenburo, NC; and Orlando; FL just to name a few of the places were they will be going. So check out their website for more details. Got to go now!

0 comments: