Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whoa!

Just one word: Wow! 

Jason getting all decked out for April Fool's Day. Another Reason Hawk Nelson isn't perfect: ALL THOSE TATTOOS!!!!! Yuck! "Here let me pay you to stick a needle in me to have a design on my body for the rest of my life. Yes, even when i'm 70 yrs. old and sick with some disease or overweight or something I will still have it" Yike!




Again sorry we haven't update you all these last days. You see Swiss Girl has officially moved to her now home but what we call "The Magical Land" of VA.!!!! I

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipes!! I like Hawk Nelson, but I didn't know these guys(who are supposed to be strict Christians)have as many tattoos as Eric Devendorf. What does this say about their music now? What role models these guys turned out to be.

Anonymous said...

Dang!! And my sister thought these guys were hot!

Anonymous said...

What's with the hair?? Whats with the tats?? Pretty weird for a Christian music group. Honestly they look worse than Lil' Wayne.(no offense to anyone who likes him)